This module provides events, conditions and actions to integrate an IRC
bot with Rules.
A working IRC bot using Bot module.
Currently implemented features
- Received a channel message
- Received a private message
- User joined channel
- Bot is on a channel
- Nickname is on a channel
- Nickname is on any of bot's channels
- Get user count of a channel
- Log a highlight (requires bot_log module)
- Make bot change its nickname
- Make bot join a channel
- Make bot part (leave) a channel
- Modify Botagotchi greeting responses (requires bot_agotchi module)
- Modify Botagotchi feeding responses (requires bot_agotchi module)
- Queue a message to a nickname until they show signs of activity
- Send a message to a nickname/channel
- Send an action to a nickname/channel
Upgrade path exists since 7.x-1.0-alpha2.
This module was commissioned by Sliced Bread Labs.