The Exif module allows you to display Exif metadata on image nodes. Exif is a specification for the image file format used by digital cameras.
Drupal 7 version
jphautin is the maintainer of the Drupal 7 branch, an adaptation of the drupal 6 branch to the new Field API.
This version allow you to use metadata as text or as taxonomy terms to classify your images.
New features in stable releases :
- use taxonomy term or simple text
- support several image field on the same node
- Content Translation support (if image are locale specific, metadata should be)
Roadmap (order by priority) :
- update metadata field of image in file (see
- integration with node gallery
- support token module
- integration of exiftool (see http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/)
- make vocabulary structure optional (flat vocabulary),
- exif_location adaptation to drupal 7
- support e-commerce module (see
Drupal 6 version
Is looking for a new maintainer
rapsli is the maintainer of the Drupal 6 branch, a complete rewrite of the module to integrate with CCK. See
for more infos and this version's current status.
- File informations