Facet API Pretty Paths
- Pretty paths will be generated as "
- By default, a segment will look like: "
- Custom coder plugins, allow to override the default segment representation.
- The taxonomy coder outputs the id: "
- The taxonomy pathauto coder leverages pathauto aliases to create even prettier paths: "
- Pager & breadcrumbs supported.
- Supports the optional Current Search Blocks "current_search" module of Facet API.
- Access general settings at
- Access facet-specific settings at each facet's configuration form.
Since beta1, no Search API patches are required any more, see
Since alpha9, you need Search API 1.3 or apply
Since alpha8, paths aren't sorted by default but you may enable this at the admin config page.
Since alpha6, it should also work with Apache Solr Search Integration.
Since alpha2, pretty paths are opt-in! Make sure to enable them in the admin config page.
- Please consider contributing documentation, see
- See pluggability information for custom coder plugins.
- Get pretty path on any page from any module.
- Related blog posts:
Your help is needed and appreciated!
Please provide reviews, report bugs and provide patches in the issue queue. Here are some guidelines for helping maintainers in the issue queue. I am also willing to get co-maintainers on board :)