Under active development
The File Aliases module allows you to use token customizable aliases for your uploaded files, giving you the ability to keep your file system organized as per usual while providing clean looking paths (i.e., no more '/sites/default/files/').
- Customizable File Alias field using Node tokens.
- Support for:
- Support for Private and Public file systems.
- Support for Views output (Fields and Nodes).
- Support for FileField Paths Retroactive and Active Updating.
- FileField Paths (6.14 or greater)