Under active development
The popup suite allows builders to popup tooltip-like text, nodes, blocks, menus, forms, views and php-generated content.
It includes the following modules:
- Popup that provides the basic popup framework as well as a few basic popup styles.
- Popup block that provides block configuration options to allow any block to be displayed as a popup.
- Popup descriptions that replaces form item descriptions with popups.
- Popup filter that privides an input filter that replaces popup tags with popups in filterable content. (The popup suite grew from the Popup filter module).
- Popup menu that provides blocks of popup menus for each defined menu within the system.
- Popup nodereference that displays node references as popups.
- Popup UI that provides a means of managing popup display formats, as well as cck and views integration of node-reference fields
The API as documented in README.TXT, is accessible to other modules by:
module_load_include('inc', 'popup', 'includes/popup.api');