Projekktor (HTML5 Video Player)
The Projekktor Library Features
- Pre- & Postroll Ads
- True Fullscreen (where applicable)
- Build Playlists, stream Channels
- Flash fallback with RTMP support
- Youtube HTML5 support
- Easy to integrate and theme
- Field Collection
- Media (tested on Media 7.x-2.x branch)
- Media YouTube
- Node Reference
- YouTube Field
Current Module Integration
- Field formatters for above modules
- Field collection support: Lump several HTML5 video formats into a single playlist item.
- Playlist support
- Play YouTube videos from the link module, Media YouTube module or YouTube Field module.
- You can also embed videos into text areas, including html5 YouTube using the video tag.
- jCarousel support (media youtube and field collection so far)
- Views support
This branch is under heavy development and should be used only by contributors and developers. Plans are for responsive/fluid layout support, more modularity, player entities, iframe embed options, projekktor plugin support, and better theming.
- Download the Projekktor plugin at http://www.projekktor.com and place it in your libraries folder so the javascipt file is available at sites/[whatever]/libraries/projekktor/projekktor-[version#].min.js.
- Optionally add themes to the projekktor theme directory of the plugin (sites/[whatever]/libraries/projekktor/theme/). They can be downloaded from the Projekktor website.
- Change the name of the stylesheets in any added themes from style.css to projekktor.style.css. The default name "style.css" conflicts with drupal core.
- Download the jCarousel plugin at http://sorgalla.com/jcarousel/ and place it in your libraries folder so the javascipt file is available at sites/[whatever]/libraries/jquery.jcarousel/lib/jquery.jcarousel.min.js. Use jcarousel version 0.2.9.
- Optionally add skins to the jcarousel skins directory of the plugin (sites/[whatever]/libraries/jquery.jcarousel/skins/).
- Go to admin/config/projekktor to create an instance.
- Add a compatible field to your content and set the display formatter for "projekktor".
- Add content
HTML5 Native Video (with flash fallback)
Use a field collection to add items with multiple video types for cross browser compatability. Each "collection" of files becomes a single playlist item. A collection can also contain a poster image and a textfield for your video title. Add unlimited collections to your playlist.
- Themes won't get recognised unless you change the name of the css files as noted above.
- Views integration is getting feature additions.
- Enhance views support (getting done)
- WYSIWYG integration (in planning)
Your testing and feedback is appreciated.
For more information on the player visit http://www.projekktor.com