Under active development
This module provides API integration with the Twitter microblogging service. Out of the box, it allows users to:
- Associate one or more Twitter accounts with their Drupal user account.
- List tweets in different ways thanks to Views.
- Post to their own Twitter account or a site-wide Twitter account whenever they create new content or based on Drupal Actions or Rules.
- Log in to your Drupal site via Twitter.
- Format twitter @usernames and #hashtags as links to Twitter.com.
From March 2013, OAuth will be required to connect with the Twitter API. If you do not want to set up OAuth, install 7.x-3.x or 6.x-3.x, but remember that these versions will stop working soon.