Call for maintainers
I am not having the time to address the issues on this collection of unrelated submodules. With the help of other maintainers, I am in the process of moving each submodule to its own full project. Please contact me if you are interested to take over one or more of them.
This package contains a set of small Views add-ons that provide useful functionalities. Included are the following modules:
- Views Block (views_block): Exposes blocks as Views objects.
- Views Filters Reset (views_filters_reset): Adds a "Reset" button to exposed filters.
- Views Flipped Table (views_flipped_table) - Move to its own home at Views Flipped Table. Please make sure to delete this module from the views_hacks folder.
- Views Selective Exposed Filters (views_filters_selective): Restricts exposed filter values to those present in the result set.
- Views Composite Exposed Form Plugin (views_composite_exposed_form): Allows multiple exposed form plugins to be activated simultaneously in Views 3.
- Views Taxonomy Summary (views_summary_taxonomy): Provides a summary style plugin suitable for displaying hierarchical taxonomies.
- Views Auto-Refresh: D7 version moved to its own home at Views Auto-Refresh. If you're on D7, please make sure to delete this module from the views_hacks folder.
- Views Display Block Path (views_display_block_path): Extends block display plugin to support URL path and use exposed filter form without Ajax.
- Views Filters Auto-submit (views_filters_autosubmit): Auto-submits exposed filters on change. On Drupal 7, this is covered by the auto-submit option in Better Exposed Filters.
- Views Perm (views_perm): Exposes permission information to Views. (Under construction)
- Views Access PHP: Moved to a better home at Views PHP. Please make sure to delete this module from the views_hacks folder.
- Views Selective Exposed Filters was sponsored by zehnplus GmbH.
- Views Taxonomy Summary, Views Filters Auto-submit, Views Filters Reset, Views Display Block Path were sponsored by AdHack.
- Views Flipped Table was contributed by Adam Nybäck.
was sponsored by Immo Seebörger.
Thank you all for your support!
- Install Views, Views Bulk Operations (VBO) and this module.
- Navigate to
Views Filters Auto-submit (Drupal 6 only)
Auto-submit is initially off for all views. To turn it on, go to the Administer > Site configuration > Views Filters Auto-submit page (admin/settings/views_filters_autosubmit) and select the views where auto-submit should be active.
Auto-submit supports Ajax-enabled views as well.
Views Filters Reset
Reset is initially off for all views. To turn it on, go to the Administer > Site configuration > Views Filters Reset page (admin/settings/views_filters_reset) and select the views where the reset button should be active.
Reset button supports Ajax-enabled views as well.
Views Selective Exposed Filters
On list and checkbox exposed filters, you can specify the filter option "Limit list to result set" to only display values that are actually returned in the view's results. The filter option "Further limit list to active filters" restricts the displayed values to view results obtained by applying exposed filter values.
Views Taxonomy Summary
Think of this as a Views equivalent of Taxonomy Menu. It displays a hierarchical summary of the taxonomy terms in your view results.
- Add an argument of type Taxonomy: Term ID (with depth and summary)
- In "Action to take if argument is not present", select Summary, sorted ascending (or descending)
- In "Change summary style for Argument Taxonomy: Term ID (with depth and summary)", select Taxonomy
- In "Page: Configure summary style for Argument Taxonomy: Term ID (with depth and summary)", select the vocabulary that corresponds to your nodes.